|debate among||Arasında tartışmak|
|debate between||Arasındaki tartışma|
|much debate||Çok tartışma|
|political debate||Politik tartışma|
|public debate||Kamuoyu tartışması|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Okinawa governor wants tougher action after 61 U.S. Marines infected with coronavirus →
It is the quarantine of these troops that is causing potential serious public health crisis to Okinawa the debate should be focused on.
· Back to work! Boris Johnson to relax train and bus restrictions to push Britons to commute →
“There is some debate about how best to get the message across that the Government wants to allow more people to travel,” they added.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Swimming against the tide: The subtle art of resistance in Macau →
Through conversation and debate he hopes to inform the views of Macau residents who might be politically on the fence, or know little about political issues.
· Mueller breaks silence following Roger Stone commutation →
The piece, which will appear in Sunday's Washington Post, is a remarkable departure from Mueller's self-imposed silence as the political debate surrounding his work has continued to rage more than a year after he concluded his investigation of Russia's interference in the last US presidential election.
· Singapore’s GE2020: Is a resounding victory enough? →
They also need to improve their rapport with Singaporeans at the grassroots – they weren’t able to put forward a representative for the official Chinese language election debate and without better Chinese-speaking representation, it’s hard to see them making deep inroads.
· Singapore GE: Sengkang residents give reasons why they plumped for WP, including a better connection with its candidates →
Dr Jamus Lim emerged as a star candidate for WP after his performance during a live televised political debate on July 1, which saw him spar with PAP’s Vivian Balakrishnan, earning him praise on social media.
· U.N. Security Council approves limited humanitarian aid to Syria in contentious vote →
Accusing the resolution’s sponsors of “clumsiness” in handling the closed-door debate, Polyanskiy said that the “hypocrisy and double standards of our Western colleagues attained unprecedented heights during this process.”
· Black Lives Matter: Up to 5,000 join anti-racism protest in Brighton →
Create a commenting name to join the debate