|debate among||Arasında tartışmak|
|debate between||Arasındaki tartışma|
|much debate||Çok tartışma|
|political debate||Politik tartışma|
|public debate||Kamuoyu tartışması|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Ashley Graham says looking at her stretch marks reminds her women are 'superheroes' →
Create a commenting name to join the debate
· Seattle police chief upset after protesters visit her home →
SEATTLE — Seattle’s police chief urged the City Council to tell protesters to stop visiting the homes of elected officials and others during emotional debates over reducing funding for police.
The New York Times
· What Happened to the Young Voters Focused on Guns? →
During a presidential debate a month later, he pledged to put in place a national gun registry and a mandatory buyback program for assault rifles, declaring: “Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
· Democrats are threatening to expand the Supreme Court. Good. →
But at that point, while the debate was deeply affected by the fate of Garland’s seat, it wasn’t about the particular scenario of a last-minute grab of yet another one.
· Conservatives warn GOP senators they risk angering voters by backing coronavirus aid package →
According to a POLITICO report, Dodd felt Harris has shown “no remorse” for her and Biden’s first debate altercation during the Democratic primary.