|other debris||Diğer kalıntılar|
|rock debris||Kaya molozu|
|space debris||Uzay enkazı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'Unspeakable horror': the attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki →
Others were crushed to death inside collapsed buildings or injured or killed by flying debris.
· Isaias charging into the Carolinas before sweeping up East Coast with heavy rains and high winds →
This is likely to cause downed trees and power outages, flying debris, and minor damage to some structures.
· More data, but still confusion over how much children spread SARS-CoV-2 →
It's important to note that neither of these studies looked at viable virus; there's a chance that these results came from viral debris, rather than functional viruses.
Chiang Rai Times
· Flooding from Heavy Rains Forces People from their Home in Chiang Rai →
By Monday morning, residents in rubber boots were out clearing debris from the storm that uprooted trees, pulled down electricity poles and tore sheet roofs from some buildings.
· Lewis Hamilton wants F1 to match unified gestures adopted by other sports →
The cause is not yet clear, with excess wear due to the long stints the tyres were used for potentially at fault, as well as debris on the track.
· F1’s plan to shake things up at Silverstone could come back to bite them after latest wave of punctures →
Was there debris on the track?
· Hamilton enjoys double success with sense of relief →
“It could have been debris,” he said.
· Hiroshima at 75: A Painful Legacy Tempered by Hope and a Treaty →
The tremendous shock of the blast left her unconscious and buried beneath debris.