|debut studio album||デビュースタジオアルバム|
|made his debut||デビューしました|
· Morikawa builds big lead at Muirfield Village before storms →
Morikawa, with 15 birdies and an eagle through two rounds, is making his debut at the course Jack Nicklaus built, and perhaps it’s no coincidence that Nicklaus was famous for hitting a cut.
· Yankees 'Exploring' Usage of Crowd Noise At Yankee Stadium This Season →
He proved that in his intrasquad debut on Tuesday, mowing down his teammates over five innings of one-run ball.
· NBA teams at Disney had tough travel-party decisions to make →
The jerseys with messages such as “Equality” and “Black Lives Matter” will debut when the seeding games begin July 30.
· Video won't kill the catwalk, say critics of first digital fashion week →
While others noted that the quality of the digital shows improved in the men's collections ― with heavyweights Louis Vuitton, Dries Van Noten and Rick Owens debuting their offerings Friday ― Foley said that for her, the digital experience did not have the “enjoyable intimacy of actually 'being there'.”
· With Pac-12 Games Only, Who Will the Huskies Open With? →
Picture that: Jimmy Lake, in his head-coaching debut, sending the UW out onto the field in Eugene, Oregon in a full froth — to an otherwise empty and silent Autzen Stadium.
· More than the average bear: Peter Handscomb's meditative approach to cricket and life →
As Peter Handscomb made his Test debut in 2016, Chris Rogers told a story about his former teammate on radio.
· Talking Horses: Royal Ascot winner Golden Horde can lift July Cup →
3.00 Newmarket Aidan O’Brien can land a fourth Superlative with Hudson River, the first foal out of Mecca’s Angel and a taking winner on his debut.
· Trevor Thompson, Red Scare Advance to Semifinals of TBT →
House of ‘Paign (Illinois alums) went 2-1 in its TBT debut this year, which included a stunning upset over defending champ Carmen’s Crew this past Wednesday.
· Seeing Red: Red Scare Eliminates House Of Paign From TBT 2020 →
House Of Paign, which had been able to turn on the offense at a moments notice in this tournament, was just 6 of 23 from three-point range Friday night leading to their elimination in the squad’s debut year of TBT competition.
· White Sox Pitcher Michael Kopech Opts out of 2020 MLB Season →
When spring training first opened up before the coronavirus pandemic put sports on hold, Kopech seemed on schedule in his recovery and had begun showing the type of promise on the mound that made him such a coveted asset in Chicago, even hitting 100 miles per hour on a few pitches early in his exhibition debut.