|debut album||Ilk albüm|
|debut studio||Ilk stüdyo|
|debut studio album||Ilk stüdyo albümü|
|made his debut||Ilk çıkışını yaptı|
|professional debut||Profesyonel çıkış|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Predictions for WWE Raw, SmackDown and AEW Dynamite for Week of August 3 →
WWE has been quiet on what to expect in the ring from its Raw and SmackDown brands, but we do know Dakota Kai will battle Rhea Ripley and Ridge Holland will make his debut at NXT TakeOver XXX on August 22.
· Some Photoshop users can try Adobe’s anti-misinformation system later this year →
It’s set for a limited debut on Adobe’s Photoshop software and Behance social network by the end of 2020, and Adobe hopes for wider adoption soon after.
· Line of Duty season 6: Has star revealed Kate Fleming is H? →
Appearing on today’s (Monday, August 3) edition of This Morning, Line of Duty stars Vicky McClure and Craig Parkinson spoke about the show ahead of its debut on BBC One.
· Everton's Werder Bremen warning signs Carlo Ancelotti must be aware of →
The problem would keep the former Man City man out of action for the opening three matches of the campaign, with his debut for his new side finally coming against Lincoln in the League Cup at the end of August.
· As US milk sales rise amid pandemic, “Got milk?” ads return →
Unlike the original “Got milk?” campaign, which debuted in 1994 and was known for its glossy photos of celebrities sporting milk mustaches, the new campaign reflects the age of social media.
· John Lennon Beatles REUNION: Did Lennon ever want to rejoin the Beatles? →
Jack also said “he and Paul were already in the process” of a Beatles reunion, though in the end the only thing the four band members worked on after the Beatles – though separately – was Sir Ringo’s debut album.
· Disney to reveal COVID-19 hit to parks and ESPN, boost to streaming services, on Tuesday →
A few smaller movies that had been scheduled to debut in theatres were moved to Disney+.
· Disney to reveal pandemic hit to parks and ESPN, boost to streaming services, on Tuesday →
A few smaller movies that had been scheduled to debut in theaters were moved to Disney+.
· Could it be magic? Barry Manilow song rights sold to Hipgnosis →
Manilow, who released his self-titled debut album in 1973 and first reached the top of the US chart two years later with Mandy, has sold more than 85m albums worldwide.
· County cricket: Notts v Derbyshire and more, Bob Willis Trophy, day three – live! →
Reckon most of the players came across very well - CCLive shout out to Tim Bresnan who scored his debut hundred for Warwickshire yesterday, on debut.