· Keep On Trucking With PACCAR →
Over the past decade, PACCAR has grown revenue by 12% compounded annually and core earnings by 36% compounded annually, per Figure 1.
The China Post
· Girl Scouts sex-abuse claim included in NY civil case flurry →
The lawsuit against The Rockefeller University centers on allegations against a researcher at its hospital, Dr. Reginald Archibald, that began surfacing a decade after his 2007 death.
The New York Times
· Four Art Gallery Shows to See Right Now →
For nearly a decade Mr. Isensee, who has been exhibiting since 1998, cultivated a distinctive geometry of parallel lines whose softened edges and pulsing color contrasts conjured the tubular glow of neon, compartmentalizing them into squares and rectangles with black outlines.
· 'An earthquake': Beirut blasts heap further misery on crisis-wracked Lebanon →
For months already, many Lebanese struggling in the country's worst economic crisis in decades have turned to charities once largely dedicated to the nearly two million Syrian and Palestinian refugees living in Lebanon.
· Wayfair Inc. (W) CEO Niraj Shah on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Those of you who have followed Wayfair for a while and know as well understand that we do not manage this business in quarters, but think forward in years and decades.
· Will the world come to the aid of Lebanon’s shattered economy? →
The spill overs from civil war in neighbouring Syria have been considerable, with around 1.5 million refugees fleeing to Lebanon over the past decade, equivalent to a quarter of the country’s previous population.
· CM Punk on Raw Underground; Sasha Banks Rips Gina Carano; Dexter Lumis Injury →
The ship for Carano would seemingly have sailed, however, since her last fight was more than a decade ago (August 2009).
· What's the Craziest Feat We Could See in 60 Games? →
Verdict: Absolutely interesting, if partly for the arguments this will fuel for decades over whether the player behind it could be considered a legitimate “.400 hitter.”
· Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd.: Undervalued But No Catalyst In Sight →
Fairfax pays an annual $10 per share dividend and has done so over the last decade.
· Cocoa's Correction Ends With A Higher Low- Higher Prices On The Horizon →
While open interest has declined since February 2020, the trend in the total number of open long and short positions has been higher over the past two decades.