· VFC: Affordability Remains King →
Additionally, the crisis will severely whittle down the size of the apparel industry which has grown enormously in the last few decades.
· Barrick: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You More - Part 2 →
We explained why Barrick had done terribly as an investment over the last two decades in the first part.
· Google and Microsoft reportedly considering stakes in telecom firms in India after Facebook deal →
About half a billion Indians came online in the last decade, with just as many still living offline.
· Windrush scandal: only 60 victims given compensation so far →
Many were sacked, and subsequently found themselves ineligible for unemployment benefits despite having paid taxes for decades.
The China Post
· ‘Master Thief’ burglar hopes to catch break on sentence →
Before that sentence began, however, he spent a decade in jail awaiting trial for a 2008 Massachusetts burglary during which he stole several New York Giants Super Bowl rings, along with jewels and precious metals.
The New York Times
· Pompeo Hits Out at China →
McEnany is also a Floridian, and she has voted by mail 11 times in the past decade, according to a Tampa Bay Times report.
· China Mobile: Potential New Cold War Keeps This Dividend On Ice →
Thanks to the company's very strong financial position with zero debt and a large cash balance, it could actually keep this going for another decade, which buys the company ample time.
· My favourite game: Wolves cut down Nottingham Forest as red cards fly →
A fan of neither side, it was more of a social event for me but two decades on the match remains a vivid memory.
· A Cruel Summer for America’s Young →
Plus, study after study has shown that joining the labor market during a recession depresses earnings for decades.
· Making nuclear energy cost-competitive →
This approach is similar to that adopted by the commercial airline industry, in which multiple refurbishments — including engine replacement — can keep a jet aircraft flying economically over many decades.