Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· Biden’s old-time liberalism finds its moment →
But there was a decency to that liberalism, and a faith in the decency of America and Americans that today’s progressives often don’t share and sometimes even deny.
· A Different Kind of Courage Is Required →
But suppose, as is always the case with Trump, that the assault on their integrity and decency was ambiguous or unclear.
· NRL's new pitch for stadium cash is so greedy it's offensive →
A real response, however, is a little more nuanced and a little more cognisant of the fact other factors – like economic sanity and base-level decency – should be observed.
· Joe Biden pulls in Julián Castro into campaign, asks for help to 'tackle police reform' →
After Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., left the race, Castro expressed support for Biden, doing so in an April 8 tweet saying, “The Democratic Party must now come together behind @JoeBiden to defeat Donald Trump and restore integrity, decency and competence to the Oval Office.”
· Sex with someone you don't live with is now illegal in England →
For people looking for loopholes to this law, remember that sex outdoors is already punishable under pre-existing including indecent exposure and outraging public decency.
· UK government faces mockery over COVID-19 'sex ban' →
Asked whether sex was allowed outside, providing public decency laws were respected, Clarke refused to be drawn.
· Coronavirus: New lockdown laws in England make it illegal for couples living apart to have sex indoors →
People who have sex outside can be punished under pre-existing laws on outraging public decency and indecent exposure.