“Decision” in the news
|decision was made|
|made the decision|
|via unanimous decision|
Publications and example sentences
· ‘No one can self-isolate from climate change’; UK, French central banks urge action →
“To address climate breakdown, we can instead take decisions now that reduce emissions in a less disruptive manner.
· Coronavirus: Elon Musk says Amazon should be ‘broken up’ after it refuses to sell controversial Covid-19 book →
Elon Musk has broken his recent Twitter hiatus to call out fellow billionaire Jeff Bezos over Amazon's decision to ban a controversial book about the coronavirus.
· Australian newswire AAP back from brink as buyer emerges →
In March, major shareholders Rupert Murdoch's News Corp and broadcasting and newspaper group Nine Entertainment pulled out of the wire in a surprise decision which fuelled fears of further concentration of Australia's media.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo stocks seal weeklong rally amid brighter signs for recovery →
The European Central Bank’s decision Thursday to increase its emergency monetary stimulus to recover from the coronavirus crisis fueled expectations that the global economy was bottoming out, other sources said.
· DCB Bank Fixed Deposit: Online FD with free life insurance cover - Check details →
Investors are, however, advised to make their own investment decision before proceeding.
· 'Football needs a home': FFA to lobby government for new base →
The state government's decision to abandon the redevelopment of ANZ Stadium and redirect the $810 million funding towards other infrastructure projects has opened the door for sports to apply for other purpose-built facilities.
· Meat giants selling to UK linked to Brazil farms in deforested Amazon reserve →
He and other farmers inside the park have challenged its protected status and have won a court ruling allowing them to continue operations until a final decision is taken – but prosecutors are appealing the ruling.
· Divided States of America: Tragic events vindicate Kaepernick's stance →
Australian soccer player Kerem Bulut, still serving a ban for testing positive for cocaine, on living with bad decisions: “My biggest enemy and my biggest problem is myself.
· Agony and ecstasy of ballet captured in Chengwu Guo documentary →
It came on while he was midway through a run of Alice in Wonderland in late 2017, but he made the decision to press on.
· The Russell Reconstitution Could Dial Up ETF Ownership For These Select Stocks →
In no event shall ETFG Parties be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages, costs, expenses, legal fees, or losses (including, without limitation, lost income or lost profits and opportunity costs) in connection with any use of the information contained in this document even if advised of the possibility of such damages.ETFG ratings and rankings are statements of opinion as of the date they are expressed and not statements of fact or recommendations to purchase, hold, or sell any securities or to make any investment decisions.