|decision was made||決定が下された|
|made the decision||決定した|
|via unanimous decision||全会一致の決定により|
· Pence's press secretary Katie Miller returns to work after recovering from coronavirus →
“While leagues make their own decisions about operations, I am confident that teams are equipped to practice and eventually play in a responsible manner, protecting the health and safety of players, coaches, and team personnel,” Murphy said.
· Arbery case exemplifies abuse of 'stand your ground,' but the damage is broad and systemic →
“So, when police at that scene or whoever made the decision not to make arrests and ruled this case a justifiable shooting back in February, they essentially made the victim the defendant.”
· France's data protection watchdog reviews contact-tracing app StopCovid →
The CNIL contested this decision and Inria has now reversed its stance and the government promises that everything will be released, eventually.
· Arm Doubles Down On AI For Mobile Devices →
The ultimate decisions on how all these new capabilities get deployed and the features they enable get implemented is up to the company's more famous customers and, in some cases, their customers' customers, of course.
· Durham police open investigation into Dominic Cummings →
We want to learn more about recent decisions taken at the heart of government.
· 'People continue to turn a blind eye': behind a shocking film about music industry abuse →
As for Dixon, “I am not at all in the same place with respect to Oprah Winfrey’s exit and Apple’s decision to walk away from the film,” said Dixon, adding that she’s “deeply grateful” to Winfrey for signing on as producer and for “maintaining her faith in our stories and her support for us as survivors.
· Macron announces plan to rescue French auto industry →
A decision on the issue could come as early as next week.
· Russia to hold Victory Day parade on 24 June, says Vladimir Putin →
The decision to hold the parade in a month’s time is likely to mean thousands of soldiers being scrambled to begin rehearsals for the complex event, while millions of Russians remain under strict orders to shelter at home.
· Opposition leaders call for Dominic Cummings to quit →
Separately, Jonathan Bartley, the co-leader of the Green party, is calling for the cabinet secretary, Mark Sedwill, to be asked to investigate whether the decision to allow Cummings to deliver his televised statement from the Downing Street rose garden breached the special advisers’ code of conduct.