|decision making||Karar verme|
|decision was made||Karar verildi|
|made the decision||Karar verdi|
|unanimous decision||Ortak karar|
|via unanimous decision||Oybirliği ile karar|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'Big mistake': Barr, White House officials tried to keep Trump from getting involved in Stone's sentencing →
WASHINGTON — Attorney General William Barr and chief of staff Mark Meadows, among other White House officials, were opposed to commuting Roger Stone's prison sentence and were outraged by President Donald Trump's decision to do so Friday night, sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Swimming against the tide: The subtle art of resistance in Macau →
They are demanding answers from the government about its decision to hand a popular arts cinema–Cinematheque Passion–to a new management company.
· 'Almost certainly': Tudge all but guarantees pathway to citizenship for Hong Kong residents →
Labor has backed the government's visa decision, but said it doesn't go far enough in providing a safe haven for Hong Kong residents in genuine fear of persecution.
· Bosnia Muslims mourn their dead 25 years after Srebrenica massacre →
He is awaiting the decision on his appeal.
· What trans people need is the license to be respected as human — Justice for Sisters →
However, it is important to note that these individuals’ decisions to change are often made in order to access opportunities, services, and simply to be tolerated in society.
· Two years after Lara Prychodko was found dead at bottom of Manhattan trash chute, father maintains she was murdered →
Dateline spoke to the Prychodko family lawyer, but there have been no decisions on what the next step in Lara’s case will be.
· Meghan and Harry’s ‘noise’ is helping Kate Middleton carry out one important job →
Buckingham Palace decision shows Queen's confidence in Sophie Wessex
· Trump ally Roger Stone still a criminal, says Mueller →
“President Trump’s decision to commute the sentence of top campaign advisor Roger Stone, who could directly implicate him in criminal misconduct, is an act of staggering corruption,” she tweeted.
· Norwich relegated, Liverpool drop home points for first time →
The result ensures that City, on 72 points, will finish in the runners-up spot, although they will have to wait for the decision from the Court of Arbitration of Sport on Monday to find out if they will be able to compete in next season's Champions League.
· Robert Mueller breaks his silence and condemns Trump for commuting Roger Stone's sentence →
The former special counsel Robert Mueller made a rare move on Saturday to publicly defend his two-year investigation into allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election – and to castigate US president Donald Trump’s decision to commute Roger Stone’s prison sentence.