|decision making||Karar verme|
|decision was made||Karar verildi|
|made the decision||Karar verdi|
|unanimous decision||Ortak karar|
|via unanimous decision||Oybirliği ile karar|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Don Dale ruling a strong message against use of force on children →
The High Court decision to rule that the use of tear gas on four youths at the Northern Territory's notorious Don Dale detention centre in 2014 was unlawful could not have come at a more appropriate time.
· Seattle protesters use umbrellas to guard against possible pepper spray →
Earlier Wednesday, Defense Secretary Mark Esper reversed his decision to send home some active-duty troops deployed to Washington, D.C.
· Samsung's help in COVID-19 battle helps heir's image ahead of trial →
Paranoia about chaebols' influence continues to dog the second phase of Lee's hearings, which commenced late last year after the Supreme Court overturned the lower court's decision to suspend the mogul's sentence and ordered a retrial.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Something is wrong when Macau bars mention of Tiananmen Square massacre →
Last Friday was the Macau Court of Final Appeal’s (CFA) opportunity to show that the police decision may have been politicised, but the court applied the law: that separation of powers, rule of law and fundamental rights are taken seriously in Macau.
· North axe AFLW coach in cost-cutting measure →
The move follows the decisions to part ways with men's assistant coaches Jared Rivers and Brendan Whitecross.
· Trump administration selects 5 coronavirus vaccine candidates as finalists, reports NYT →
The announcement of the decision will be made at the White House in the next few weeks, the report said.