“Declare” in the news
|did not declare|
Publications and example sentences
· Burying The Crisis With An 'Iron Mountain' Of Cash - Yield 9% →
However, investors can get confidence in that the dividend was covered in Q1 and that IRM declared the dividend unchanged for the July payment.
· Goa: 40 people from containment zone test coronavirus positive →
The state government on Monday declared Mangor Hill area of Vasco town in South Goa district as a containment zone after six members of a family tested positive for coronavirus.
· Jair Bolsonaro has trashed Brazil's image but he hasn't broken its soul →
This weekend, previously irreconcilable figures from the left and right and from all walks of life released a manifesto in which they declared that two-thirds of Brazilians want a government that respects the constitution and want to feel “joy and pride in being Brazilian once again”.
· Floyd killing shows ‘true face’ of US, says Iran’s Khamenei →
As of today, Iran’s health ministry declared a total of 8,012 deaths, although that figure has been dismissed by some as underreported, including by Washington.
· Trump's brandishing of the Bible plays into a cultural legacy of racism and colonialism →
On Twitter, Martin declared “the Bible is not a prop … religion is not a political tool”.
· Bus strikes roadside bomb in southern Afghanistan; 9 killed →
He said this was the third roadside bombing since a brief cease-fire declared by the Taliban for a major Muslim holiday had ended last month.
The New York Times
· Steve King Sinks in Iowa →
Less than 24 hours after President Trump, standing in the Rose Garden, declared himself the “president of law and order” — then strode past a crowd of peaceful protesters who had been sprayed with chemicals and roughed up by riot officers to clear his path — thousands of demonstrators gathered outside the White House on Tuesday, with some shouting their complaints at National Guard members.
· What Is the Grass by Mark Doty review – Walt Whitman and me →
“An American bard at last!” one of them declared.
· Floyd killing shows 'true face' of US: Iran's Khamenei →
As of Wednesday, Iran's health ministry declared a total of 8,012 deaths, although that figure has been dismissed by some as underreported, including by Washington.
The China Post
· UN: Yemen programs fighting virus might stop by end of June →
The Iran-backed rebel Houthis, who control most of the country’s north including the capital of Sanaa, have declared only four cases, including one death.