|declare bankruptcy||Iflas ilan etmek|
|declare themselves||Kendilerini beyan et|
|declare war||Savaş ilan etmek|
|did not declare||Beyan etmedi|
|not declare||Beyan etme|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'No cards left': Hong Kong residents sell up and search for way out as China cements grip →
The US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo declared Wednesday that Hong Kong no longer enjoys the autonomy promised by Beijing and indicated the city, which has enjoyed special privileges, may be treated like China on trade and other financial matters.
The New York Times
· The Return to School →
Archie Trengove, who is in grade one at South Preston Primary in Melbourne, just celebrated his seventh birthday with a Harry Potter-themed isolation party that he declared his “best birthday ever.”
· Robodebt: government to repay 470,000 unlawful Centrelink debts worth $721m →
The origins of the robodebt scheme date back to July 2015 and involved a combination of data-matching to identify potential targets and faulty debt calculations by “income averaging” annual tax office pay data and comparing it to fortnightly pay declared by welfare recipients.
· Drones, planes to counter locust attack? Govt set to bring down crop-devouring locust swarm, details here →
If needed, the government has declared providing some financial aid to the states as well.
· Friday briefing: US roils with George Floyd death protests →
‘Will not throw away gains’ – Boris Johnson has declared that the coronavirus peak has passed and revealed plans to ease England’s lockdown from Monday, with socially distanced gatherings of up to six permitted in parks and gardens, and dentistry permitted a week later.
· America at boiling point: how one death rocked a nation numbed by 100,000 →
Now, in response to the riots, he has declared a state of emergency and sent in the National Guard to try to take back control of Minneapolis' streets.
· George Floyd protests: what we know so far →
The governor of Minnesota activated the National Guard to respond to the protests and declared a state of emergency in Minneapolis, St Paul and surrounding areas.
The Japan Times
· Front-line health care workers in Japan face discrimination over coronavirus →
The prefecture, which declared a state of emergency in February long before the central government, became one of the hardest-hit regions in Japan after facing a second wave of infections.
· Attack on Taiwan an option to stop independence, top China general says →
China is deeply suspicious of Taiwan's president, Tsai Ing-wen, whom it accuses of being a separatist bent on declaring formal independence.
· Final year college exams: HRD Minister's big statement amid lockdown 5 reports →
However, the HRD Ministry said if the coronavirus pandemic situation fails to improve by July then new modes and dates of exams will be declared.