|began to decline||衰え始めた|
|continued to decline||減少し続けた|
|went into decline||衰退した|
· NYT -2.6% as it signals more ad declines for Q3 →
The New York Times Co. (NYSE:NYT) is 2.6% lower after its Q2 earnings, where it topped expectations but signaled a decline in ad revenues for the current quarter.
· With Cash On Hand, Verb Technology Is Off To The Races →
Since Verb is a small company with a speculative product, failure to ramp up revenues to cover expenses will likely result in substantial dilution to shareholders and a substantial decline in share price.
· Continued Momentum At UPS May Be Hiding These Upsides →
The graph above shows a much lower decline coming out of the quarter than the quarterly average of -21.9%.
· Queen snub: Prince Philip holds title above monarch - 'Always known he has important role' →
The palace declined to comment on whether other members of the royal family would travel there to spend some time with the monarch.
· Capitala Finance Corp (CPTA) CEO Joe Alala on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Interest and fee income declined by $4 million resulting from a decline in average debt investments outstanding and the impact of non-accrual investments, which approximated $0.09 per share for the current quarter.
· What Stimulus Means for Jobs Reports →
By category, businesses with between 50 and 499 employees reported an outright decline of 25,000, for the month.
· Eisai Co Ltd (ESALF) Management on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
From the end of March, net DER has declined a little bit, but this is because of the 6 months dividend was paid based on the operation for 3 months, excluding MGI acquisition.
· Biden won’t travel to Milwaukee to accept Democratic nomination amid coronavirus concerns →
Biden’s campaign declined to comment Wednesday, but convention planners announced that all speakers, including Biden, would no longer travel to Milwaukee.
· Grassley, Warner keep up pressure for information in Park Police slaying of Bijan Ghaisar; Fairfax police join case →
A spokeswoman for the National Park Service and a spokesman for the Park Police both declined to comment on the senators’ letter Tuesday.
· Keep On Trucking With PACCAR →
As expected, TTM core earnings have declined significantly as the COVID-19 pandemic shuttered economies across the globe.