|began to decline||衰え始めた|
|continued to decline||減少し続けた|
|went into decline||衰退した|
· How we stay together: 'We've seen so much, and gone through so much' →
More than four years ago, they applied for permanent residency but were initially declined on medical grounds because their middle child, Ciaran, has Down’s syndrome.
· From Covid-19 to climate: what's next after the global oil and gas industry crash? →
Santos declined to comment while spokespeople for Woodside and Origin Energy said the companies periodically reviewed their portfolio of assets.
· The NHL moves north for its restart, shifting to Canada as U.S. struggles with pandemic →
The daily coronavirus death toll in the U.S. increased this week after months of decline, and hospitals in hotspot states are continuing to be overwhelmed.
· Four people fatally shot in matter of hours in D.C. →
Kris Carlson, a manager at the hotel, declined to comment.
· Urban Edge Offers Strong Value →
Property values have declined in some cases, many tenants are struggling to pay rent, and the outlook isn’t all that great.
· Rumours and threats: what happened when Covid-19 shut our pubs →
One woman in the Somerset & Dorset pub, who declined to give her name, said: “Apparently he went out knowing he should have waited at home until he got the results.” (In fact, NHS advice is to self-isolate if you have received a positive test result or have symptoms of coronavirus, or if either of those things is true of someone in your household or support bubble.)
· Prince George’s police say preliminary investigation finds deadly chase involving officers was unauthorized →
A clerk at the Dash Inn station declined to comment and referred questions to a corporate spokesperson, who did not immediately return a call Saturday.
· Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who pulled guns on Black Lives Matter protesters →
The department declined to provide further details.
· Video calls, separate bedrooms: Bolsonaro’s first COVID week →
The person declined to be named, citing lack of authorization to speak with journalists.
· Bears Can Reap Nice Benefit by Salvaging Artie Burns →
He was on a path to success, and then in 2018 the bottom fell out and the Steelers declined to pick up his fifth-year contract option as a first-round draft pick.