“Decrease” in the news
|decrease the risk|
|increase or decrease|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Boston Properties: Clues From Insider Deals →
BXP is helping its financially stressed retail customers by deferring several months of 2020 rent to 2021, or decreasing rent in exchange for a lease extension.
· JRI: Digging In To See Why This Fund Went Off A Cliff →
The demand for oil was already curtailed by the significant decrease expected in demand.
· McDonald's: Sustainable Value Creation →
Thus, revenue became more stable, predictable, and the economic impact on sales was decreased.
· Give Your Portfolio A Tune-Up With Standard Motor Products →
Valuation: we made $161 million of adjustments with a net effect of decreasing shareholder value by $126 million.
· U.S. Unemployment Still Dropping Swiftly →
In the week ending July 4, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 1,314,000, a decrease of 99,000 from the previous week's revised level....(...)....
· Acuity Brands: Good Fundamentals And Cheap Valuation →
However, the company has been able to sustain operating income margins in the mid-teens due to controlling G&A expenses, which as a percentage of sales, has decreased from 24.3% in 2010 to 20.6% in 2019, indicating operating leverage working in favor of AYI.
· Biodiversity crisis: ‘B-Line’ wildflower network opens major routes across UK for pollinating insects →
The report said that over the last 48 years, 41 per cent of the UK’s wildlife species had suffered strong or moderate decreases in numbers.
· Papa John's: Fundamentally Flawed Company - Sell On Valuation →
That retail sales growth was already decreasing and PZZA was losing market share to DPZ, even before the dramatic decline in the business indicates that there are likely systemic and strategic issues that underpin the failures the company has experienced.
· Monthly Review Of DivGro: June 2020 →
As a result of these changes, DivGro's PADI will decrease by $215.
· Why the NFL Needs to Redo Franchise Tags to Include EDGE Performers →
Spotrac shows the linebacker position's adjusted percentage of the yearly salary cap decreased from 9.95 percent in 2015 to 7.91 over the course of just five seasons, and those numbers are being buoyed by the edge-defenders still counted among the group.