|decrease the risk||リスクを減らす|
|increase or decrease||増減|
· Bursa Malaysia to trade in cautious mode next week →
Main Market volume decreased sharply to 13.58 billion shares worth RM16.95 billion against 30.09 billion shares valued at RM18.77 billion previously.
· Residential electricity usage soar 23pc during MCO, says Energy Ministry →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 30 — Electricity usage by residential users in Peninsular Malaysia soared 23 per cent during the movement control order (MCO) period compared to a decrease of 33 per cent in the overall use, according to the Energy and Natural Resources Minister Datuk Shamsul Anuar Nasarah.
The China Post
· Big 12 revenue distribution down only slightly amid pandemic →
The Big 12’s revenue distribution to its 10 schools decreased only slightly because of the pandemic that led to the cancellation of spring sports, though there is still plenty of uncertainty ahead.
The New York Times
· New York City, Battered by Outbreak, Finally Moves Toward Reopening →
The rewards of vigilance have been manifest not only in decreasing fatalities, but also in the declining number of people testing positive for the virus and those requiring hospital stays because of it.
The New York Times
· Battered by Coronavirus Outbreak, NYC Finally Moves Toward Reopening →
The rewards of vigilance have been manifest not only in decreasing fatalities, but also in the declining number of people testing positive for the virus and of those requiring hospital stays because of it.
· Canada immigration sharply curtailed by COVID-19: Study →
Repercussions from the decrease will be felt throughout the economy, he said, given Canada's dependence on foreign labour and its ageing population.
· Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
However, almost everyone has had some decrease in their savings.
· Major Market Indicators Report June 2020: Downshifting To Neutral →
EPS Momentum: NegativeYear-end S&P EPS have been reduced to $129, a decrease of nearly 20% since last December.
· Spirit Aerosystems Holdings: Strong Enough To Challenge This Crisis →
The Boeing Company's order book rapidly decreased in April.
· Catasys: The Numbers Speak For Themselves →
Management has indicated that this will likely decrease the growth of the EOP and are looking to negotiate lower utilization requirements with the healthcare providers moving forward.