|decrease the risk||リスクを減らす|
|increase or decrease||増減|
· SI-BONE, Inc. (SIBN) CEO Jeff Dunn on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First quarter total revenue of $14 million decreased by 14% compared to the prior-year period, U.S. sales of $13.2 million, which accounted for over 94% of total revenue in the quarter declined 12% compared to the corresponding prior-year period in 2019. International revenue of $800,000 declined 36% compared to the corresponding prior-year period, and as Jeff discussed, U.S. case volumes were significantly impacted by the reduction in elective procedures in the month of April, followed by a gradual reopening of hospitals and surgery centers in May.
· Louisville focused on quality-driven workouts →
Social circles have been decreased as players have tried to limit their social interactions to their teammates.
· AppFolio, Inc. (APPF) CEO Jason Randall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, advertising and promotion costs decreased in the second quarter, primarily due to the cancellation or postponement of in-person events and reduced online marketing spend.
· Sherwin-Williams: Stock Appears Disconnected From The Business Fundamentals →
Despite the decrease, the FCF ROIC has still been sufficiently over 10% with a 12.9% average over the last 3 fiscal years and is trending higher.
· Dufry AG (DUFRY) CEO Julian Díaz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Europe and Africa so the highest decrease with total sales 558.9 million Swiss Franc in the first six months and organic growth minus 66.1.
· NTT DOCOMO, Inc. (DCMYY) CEO Kazuhiro Yoshizawa on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Operating revenues decreased by ¥61.1 billion year-on-year to ¥1.098 trillion, operating profit increased by ¥1.8 billion to ¥280.5 billion.
· Siemens Healthineers AG (SEMHF) CEO Bernhard Montag on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The overall equipment order book has only slightly decreased and still stands at about €7 billion.
· U.S. manufacturing pace picked up in July →
Because the ISM’s report is based on a survey of purchasing managers and asks whether activity is increasing, decreasing or stagnant, the figures can be prone to big swings during turning points in the economy.
· Ocwen plans one-for-15 reverse stock split →
Ocwen also said it expects the reverse stock split may facilitate investment in its stock by potentially broadening the range of eligible institutional investors, increasing analyst and broker-dealer interest, and decreasing stock price volatility.
· France reports 3,376 new COVID-19 cases over three-day period →
Hospitalisations decreased by a 100 to 5,198, continuing a 10-week long trend and suggesting the recent spike in cases has not translated in a renewed strain on the health system at this stage.