Dedicate en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|decided to dedicate||Decidió dedicar|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Medmira: From Functional Bankruptcy To Canada's Biggest COVID-19 Hype Stock →
Management dedicates significant time to pursuing investment alternatives that will fund the Company's operations and growth opportunities so it can continue as a going concern.
· America Used to Have Leaders →
Let us dedicate ourselves to what the Greeks wrote so many years ago: To tame the savageness of man and make gentle the life of this world.
· It's what people turn to': Lauren Laverne, Iain Dale and others on why radio is thriving in lockdown →
Nothing illustrates this better than the slot every Thursday that the show dedicates to different key workers.
Hong Kong Free Press
· To stay or go? Meet the Hong Kong protesters who fled to Canada to seek asylum →
“We need to think carefully about the consequences if we do not dedicate ourselves to the movement– think about what is already taken away from us and the rights we will lose in the future.”
· Coronavirus will be catastrophic to Africa’s most vulnerable nations – we cannot leave these people behind →
As governments in the developed world understandably dedicate their resources to managing the effects of Covid-19 in their own countries, in the most vulnerable African nations, essential humanitarian assistance will shrink.
· Brex, the credit card for startups, cuts staff amid restructuring →
Those laid off will be provided with eight weeks of severance, their computer and equipment, and Brex will dedicate a part of its recruiting team to help find new opportunities for ex-staffers.