|decided to dedicate||捧げることにしました|
· With big rallies cancelled, young climate activists are adapting election tactics →
She dropped out of college so she could dedicate all her time to the election and canvass for Senator Bernie Sanders in New Hampshire.
· Akshay Kumar to feature in Aanand L Rai's 'Rakshabandhan' →
The actor said he is dedicating the film to his sister, Alka Bhatia, who is also turning presenter with the movie.
· Sopel finds post-NHL purpose in sharing story about dyslexia →
He now has reason to get out of bed by dedicating himself to helping others, including coaching youth teams in the Chicago area.
· It's Up To David Njoku Where He Goes From Here →
If he can see the positive side of this, he should be looking through the schedule and figuring out how little teams will be able to dedicate him, which should allow him to shine.
· Banco Santander México, S.A. (BSMX) CEO Héctor Grisi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I mean to basically this -- we're dedicating our executives to collect.
· Rogers Corporation's (ROG) CEO Bruce Hoechner on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Given this outlook, we are intensifying our focus to prioritize capital investments and dedicate resources to the expanding opportunities in advanced mobility.
· Janus Henderson Group plc (JHG) CEO Dick Weil on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But we are going to renew and we dedicate our focus ask ourselves the hard questions around our cost structure.
· Baby pink Barbie house that could be an absolute dream home →
If you want to check out what's on the market in your area or compare house prices, you can use our dedicate property tool:
· Tronox Holdings plc (TROX) CEO Jeff Quinn on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Yes, and I think just mentioned the project management skills, it is clear that Tronox with our global footprint and our experience, we have good people that we could dedicate it to help Jazan and put some more discipline and how to make the modifications that are being made at the moment and increase the likelihood of success.