Defect trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|heart defect||Khuyết tật tim|
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The Intelligence: “Twitter isn’t a monopoly, so they are freer in what they do with content”—why Facebook is hands-off →
Also on the daily podcast: Macron’s next test as party members defect and literary nurses at last find their voices
· Redzuan says sticking with Perikatan govt, calls for stop to rumours of him leaving →
The event fuelled speculation that Redzuan had been about to defect to Dr Mahathir’s faction of Bersatu, but this did not materialise.
· The Energy Industry Is Undergoing Radical Change →
This price raise will subsequently incentivize even more customers to defect from the grid, thus causing a vicious cycle or death spiral.
· Volkswagen resumes deliveries of Golf 8 after software fix →
Union officials had criticised the defect as one of a string of management lapses that had damaged the carmaker's reputation and put jobs at risk.
· Haima Therapeutics licenses synthetic platelet technology from Case Western Reserve University for hemostatic therapy →
The lead technology that has been licensed—and is the focus of research and development by Haima—is called SynthoPlate: a platelet-inspired, injectable technology to mitigate bleeding in patients with bleeding dysfunctions after traumatic injury, in surgery or postpartum hemorrhage, and bleeding risks in patients with platelet and coagulation defects.
· Study reveals birth defects caused by flame retardant →
A new study from the University of Georgia has shown that exposure to a now-banned flame retardant can alter the genetic code in sperm, leading to major health defects in children of exposed parents.