Defend в новостях
|defend against||Защищаться от|
|defend his title||Защищать свой титул|
|defend their title||Защищать свой титул|
|not defend||Не защищать|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Cal Golf: Collin Morikawa Shoots 1-Under 69 in Opening Round at PGA Championship →
Nine players are one stroke back at 64, including two-time defending champion Brooks Koepka.
· He's serving life for trying to steal hedge clippers. A high court won't review his case. →
The district attorney whose office has defended Bryant’s conviction and sentencing, James Stewart, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
· Banged-up Sixers, Magic set for bubble battle →
In Wednesday's 109-99 loss to the defending champion Toronto Raptors, Kyle Lowry committed a hard foul on Gordon, who left the game in the third quarter with left hamstring tightness.
· Pat McAfee vs. Adam Cole Set for NXT TakeOver XXX After Triple H's Challenge →
He successfully defended the NXT Championship against Velveteen Dream at NXT TakeOver: In Your House in June.
· When it comes to the Internet, Trump prefers the Chinese model →
And to the extent that the app could be used for espionage, the United States and its allies need to defend against those kinds of intrusions from all quarters.
· Outlander's Jamie Fraser star reveals what it's really like working with Caitriona Balfe →
As the time-travelling couple defended Fraser’s Ridge from the American Revolution, Claire once again came face-to-face with the despicable pirate Stephen Bonnet (Ed Speers).
The New York Times
· Homeland Security Chief Defends Deployments in Portland →
WASHINGTON — Chad F. Wolf, the acting secretary of homeland security, on Thursday defended his deployment of tactical agents to face protesters in Portland, Ore., after the standoff prompted accusations that the operation had politicized his agency.
· Wayne LaPierre allegedly used NRA as a 'personal piggy bank,' N.Y. AG says →
(1/3) NRA PRESIDENT RESPONDS TO NY AG:This was a baseless, premeditated attack on our organization and the Second Amendment freedoms it fights to defend.
· Fed’s Main Street Program Attracts Handful of Borrowers So Far →
Fed officials have defended the low take-up so far as a sign that the private market was functioning and argue the program, among nine launched by the central bank to keep credit flowing during the crisis, has provided an essential backstop for borrowers.
The New York Times
· Debt, Debt, Goose. →
In a recent Op-Ed in The Times, Stephanie Kelton, a former chief economist for the Democrats on the Senate Budget Committee, defended the ascendant yet still marginalized position known as Modern Monetary Theory: