|defend against||E karşı savunmak|
|defend his title||Unvanını savun|
|defend their title||Unvanlarını savun|
|defend themselves||Kendilerini savun|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Xerri passed six tests in year before positive result →
Meanwhile, Bronson Xerri’s club Cronulla has been on its knees, defending itself against claims it has a drug culture.
· European Union urges U.S. to reconsider decision to break ties with the WHO →
Backwater Jack's has defended the party, saying that not socially distancing is not a crime, that temperature checks were conducted and sanitizer was available, and that it is a seasonal business that has already been badly impacted by the restrictions related to the epidemic.
· This was the week that Boris Johnson was defeated by people’s anger over the Dominic Cummings crisis →
The echo was unmistakable of Blair trying to defend himself against claims that his motive was to secure western oil supplies regardless of the cost in Iraqi lives.
· America must listen to its wounds. They will tell us where to look for hope →
We understand that the same mentality that will accept and defend the violence of armed officers against unarmed black people will also send black, brown and poor people into harm’s way during a pandemic in the name of “liberty” and “the economy”.
· 'No faith in our leaders': lockdown diaries reveal anger over Cummings →
“I’m so upset at Cummings blatantly breaking the lock down rules – and at the senior Conservatives lining up to defend him.”
· Researchers track how bacteria purge toxic metals →
Bacteria rely on a similar mechanism for defending against antibiotics.