Defend trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|defend against||Bảo vệ chống lại|
|defend his title||Bảo vệ danh hiệu của mình|
|defend their title||Bảo vệ danh hiệu của họ|
|defend themselves||Tự vệ|
|not defend||Không bảo vệ|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Revenge porn victim 'humiliated' after naked photo sent to mum →
John Brown, defending, said the defendant has previously served in the armed forces and is now an aeronautical engineer.
· Beloved Arizona teacher dies of coronavirus, two others sharing classroom also infected →
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Sunday defended the Trump administration's aggressive push to reopen schools.
· DeSean Jackson’s Blind Spot—And Mine →
His teammate Malik Jackson and the former NBA player Stephen Jackson defended him.
· Dan Walker taken off air in major The One Show blunder: 'Is he still going?!' →
READ MORE: Dan Walker forced to defend himself for haranguing Robert Buckland
· Ranking Seahawks 2020 Roster: No. 25-23 →
Two years ago with the Cardinals, he also showed he could defend the run, producing 11 tackles for loss despite starting only four games.
· Man City decision evens things up but Liverpool can soon strike another Premier League blow →
And at the same time, you have to give Burnley a lot of credit because they defended as well as I have seen anyone do at Anfield, for a long time.
· How a Fake Baby Is Born →
Another major Hunter-skeptic blogger who goes by Aeltrileaf writes about Markle often, and refers to her as “Maggot.” She posts about political conspiracies as well, including QAnon, which Patty doesn’t agree with but defends, saying that Aeltrileaf’s family is from Mexico and has good reason to mistrust the United States government.
· Former NSW water minister defends exclusion of driest years from sustainable water calculations →
The former NSW water minister Kevin Humphries has defended controversial legislation that effectively excludes some of the driest water years from figures used to calculate sustainable water allocations for irrigators, towns and the environment.
· Football in Australia is doomed to be a marginal sport unless its leaders show vision →
Gallop was expected to mount a resolute response; instead, he committed the biggest faux pas of his tenure by failing to defend his own constituents.
· Google detecting 18m malware and phishing messages per day related to Covid-19 →
The home affairs department has warned in a separate submission that foreign interference activity against Australian interests is occurring at an “unprecedented scale” and says measures to help people identify fake news could be one of the potential responses to defending sovereignty.