“Defer” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Pretium Resources, Inc. (PVG) CEO Jacques Perron on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Lastly, we incurred $17.9 million of taxes during the quarter, consisting of $1.6 million of cash taxes related to the BC mineral tax, and $16.3 million related to deferred taxes.
· Garrett Motion: A Moderate Risk And High Reward Play On A Post-Covid World →
Garrett has recently gotten agreement from Honeywell to defer any payments until at least Q3 2022 ,however, there is then a very large “catch-up payment” and the normal payments that are currently scheduled to be paid in 2023 the total of the “catch-up payment” and normal payment would be $375 million in 2023.
· Great Panther Mining Limited (GPL) CEO Robert Henderson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the quarter, we also reached an agreement with Nyrstar to defer Coricancha bond requirements.
· BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) CEO Howard Levkowitz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you may recall because our annualized cumulative total return fell below 7% at the end of the first quarter, the incentive fee on first quarter income was indefinitely deferred.
· Park Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (PK) CEO Thomas Baltimore on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The -- you said you guys deferred principal and interest on some of your mortgages.
· Welltower's (WELL) CEO Tom DeRosa on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We’ve also had strong deferred rent collection in June and July as our two-month deferral plans began repayment.
The New York Times
· Small-Business Owners Are Wary as Relief Program Ends →
For the two months it was closed, his school had zero revenue, but his landlord refused to defer or discount the space’s $30,000 monthly rent.
· Facebook reportedly removed strikes from conservative pages after executive intervened →
A Facebook spokesperson said in an email to The Verge on Thursday that the platform defers to third-party fact-checkers on content ratings, and when one of the fact-checkers adds a rating, Facebook applies a label and demotion.
· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
At the end of the second quarter, we had approximately $76 million in cash on hand in part due to deferring approximately $45 million in payroll taxes that will be paid during 2021 and 2022.
· Trump plays a now-familiar role in critical coronavirus talks: observer →
Trump has had no contact with the two lead Democratic negotiators — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer — and deferred to his aides on the substance of a bill.