|definitive agreement||Kesin anlaşma|
|definitive host||Kesin ev sahibi|
|no definitive||Kesin değil|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Scientists fight online coronavirus misinformation war →
Rigorous and time-heavy scientific studies and publications, however, compete with the immediacy of social media and a public often demanding firm and definitive answers.
· Sonic Youth: where to start in their back catalogue →
On the splendid SYR4: Goodbye 20th Century, Sonic Youth and friends including Christians Wolff and Marclay, Jim O’Rourke and Takehisa Kosugi offer a bracing farewell to the 1990s with a survey of some of the century’s definitive new music.
· Coronavirus: Lesser-known symptoms that could be linked to Covid-19 →
Dr John Ingram, editor-in-chief of the British Journal of Dermatology, added that the investigation is “the most definitive piece of research on the skin features associated with Covid-19 to date”.
· Explainer: what do we now know about Covid-19 – and can you get it twice? →
“I have yet to see a definitive case of reinfection reported in the scientific literature [to date].
· Everyone wants to 'follow the science'. But we can't waste time on blame →
A taskforce was set up to study the cause of this disease, and it took a few years to identify HIV as the definitive cause of Aids and its genome to be sequenced, and nearly 15 years before a cocktail of drugs meant that having an HIV infection was no longer a certain death sentence.
· Discretion Is The Better Part Of Valor →
The markets will stay within a trading range until we have more definitive answers on each of the major issues.