|delay between||Arasındaki gecikme|
|long delay||Uzun gecikme|
|tape delay||Teyp gecikmesi|
|time delay||Zaman gecikmesi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'We have to ration our meals': Malaysians share their struggles after COVID-19 left them jobless →
But we have to delay that now,” he said.
· What is China's post-coronavirus strategy? →
The delayed annual session of the National People's Congress is under way amid a pandemic that has altered China's agendas and shuffled its priorities.
· Scottish football: How might it look when it finally returns? →
A scaled-down second-tier season of just 18 games - and delaying the season's start until January - will reportedly be discussed further at at meeting of that division on Monday.
· Invest time and energy in your handwriting—it’s worth the effort. →
The latest barrage from the Medical Council of India insisting on legible handwriting of doctors is admirable, though much delayed.
· Sustaining Atmanirbharta: The right policy mix →
One, policies to improve the domestic operational conditions to enhance competitiveness, through better cost-effectiveness, quality, technological capabilities, and reducing delays due to policy or infrastructural constraints.
· Covid-19: Why widespread use of Aarogya Setu needed →
To India’s credit, we responded quickly with effective actions to delay the spread and reduce the amplitude of the hit.
· Virgin Orbit's first rocket launch over Pacific Ocean hits snag →
Weather delays can be virtually eliminated.
· Centamin Egypt: A Strong Start To FY-2020 →
Finally, the company has taken a proactive measure to delay the Sukari Solar Plant to minimize contractor traffic on and off-site and reduce risk to employees in these difficult times.
· Coronavirus: Trump aide claims China guilty of cover-up akin to Chernobyl →
O’Brien dampened speculation that the administration might seek to delay that election.
· Claudia Karvan joins last-ditch campaign to save unburnt bushland from development →
With more than 80% of national park bushland in the Shoalhaven area affected by fire, residents have asked the minister for planning and public spaces, Rob Stokes and the developer Ozy Homes to delay the start of work.