Delivery в новостях
|delivery system||Система доставки|
|drug delivery||Доставки лекарств|
|service delivery||Служба доставки|
|took delivery||Принял доставку|
|vocal delivery||Доставка вокала|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· MasterCard, Axis Bank, Worldline launch app-based POS platform →
The solution enables face-to-face payments with Bharat quick response (QR) and near field communications (NFC) payments, as well as remote payments for home deliveries via link-based payments.
· IDT Corporation (IDT) CEO Samuel Jonas on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I also want to thank and recognize our frontline salespeople and delivery teammates for continuing to serve our resellers and channel partners throughout this challenging time.
· Charter Hall swoops on Aldi's warehouses →
It recently signed another large $400 million deal to buy two high-tech sheds Coles is constructing in Sydney and Melbourne for its online grocery platform, automated fulfilment and home delivery business.
· Here's what is driving GM's reported plans to develop a commercial electric van →
Amazon ordered 100,000 electric delivery vans from Rivian, the first of which are expected to be on the road in 2021.
· UN chief backs global access to 'people's vaccine' for COVID-19 →
Gavi and its partners will also launch a financing drive to purchase potential COVID-19 vaccines, scale-up their production and support delivery to developing nations.
· Caleres, Inc. (CAL) CEO Diane Sullivan on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, in mid-March, stores were closed and wholesale customers halted deliveries and delayed or canceled orders as they grappled with their own store closures and deterioration in consumer demand.
· CMCO food delivery: Indulge in Yang Kee Kitchen's abalone 'lo mai kai' from Mont Kiara →
Either pick up from Mont Kiara or arrange for delivery at your own cost.
· Digital alerts to warn UK rail passengers of busy trains and stations →
Robert Nisbet, the director of nations and regions at the Rail Delivery Group, which represents train operators and Network Rail, said people should still only travel by train if journeys were absolutely necessary, aadding that passengers should wear face coverings.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Rips Into Regions Previously Spared →
President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, whose delivery of a planeload of medical aid to the United States in March was seen as a cocky snub, is grappling with the world’s third-largest outbreak, with 440,000 cases that have enraged the public and depressed his approval ratings to their lowest in two decades.
· Uber Eats features black-owned restaurants on US, Canadian delivery platform →
Uber Technologies Inc on Thursday launched a feature on its food delivery app Uber Eats that allows customers in the United States and Canada to order from restaurants owned by black people.