“Demand” in the news
|supply and demand|
|video on demand|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· China faces financial RUIN: Fresh COVID-19 outbreaks and severe flooding hit Beijing hard →
Zhao Qinghe, senior statistician at the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said on Friday: “Small companies continue to face pressure on both supply and demand.
· Fluidigm COVID-19 Funding, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
Dr. Gery Tomassoni of Baptist Health said, “Using TeleRobotics to collaborate with technology experts at Stereotaxis and Acutus has allowed me to maintain my attention on delivering the best therapy to my patients with a network of industry support available on demand.”
· Defense contractor with billions in sales got millions in pandemic loans intended for small businesses →
It grew quickly to meet an insatiable demand for military gear of all sorts in the years following 9/11.
· 'My mother was ordered to leave the Netherlands. I cried non-stop' →
But Dutch rightwing policians, including Geert Wilders and Thierry Baudet, have long demanded hardline migration curbs and Rutte’s government is accused of pandering to the anti-migration message.
· Let's show our resilience and sense of community →
Will cops be able to demand our Fitbit data?Georgina Davidson, Brunswick East
· McDonald's Reports Mixed Second-Quarter Results - Long-Term Growth Thesis Remains Intact →
In addition, in our opinion, MCD’s restaurants will likely evidence an additional boost in retail sales over the near term due to pent-up demand for in-restaurant dining as customers turn more comfortable with dining out within the constraints of social distancing.
· India Gaming Summit 2020: How India is emerging as a top hub for esports globally →
In fact, cloud based technologies in gaming is further set to drive the demand for complex computer games in the region,” Ng Chong Geng, president, Singapore Esports Association (SGEA) said.
· Marathon Petroleum rockets higher after earnings, Speedway sale →
Marathon confirms it will idle its Gallup and Martinez refineries indefinitely, as coronavirus-led lockdown measures hurt demand for its products.
· Palladium Weekly: We Buy The Dips →
A positive swing in sentiment toward PALL has emerged over the past month, as evident in the increase in spec and investment demand.
· Phillips 66 And The Future Of Refining →
Instead, the emergence of COVID-19 has led to a massive demand shock, reduced capacity utilization, and deteriorating margins.