|growing demand||Artan talep|
|high demand||Yüksek talep|
|increased demand||Yüksek talep|
|supply and demand||Arz ve talep|
|video on demand||Talep üzerine video|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Visa Inc. (V) Presents at MoffettNathanson's 2nd Annual Payments, Processors, and IT Services Summit (Transcript) →
In addition to that, there's certainly pent up demand, first few weeks after the sort of the shutdown.
· Tesla: How Q2 Could Get Worse →
Demand in question due to price cuts, delivery estimate timelines.
· Beware the buffoon: Trump has normalised mayhem and the US is paying the price →
Congress can demand to see officials and documents it needs to perform its duty of oversight but the administration now feels empowered to ignore such calls whenever it wants and suffer no consequences.
· Newcastle doctor warns of injury increase ahead of Premier League restart →
“Normally in pre-season, you’re very demanding with your muscles and use them a lot, especially when you haven’t been training for over two months.
· Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) CEO Bill Meaney Presents at 2020 Nareit REITweek Virtual Investor Conference (Transcript) →
So, the great thing about this is we were able to use the InSight platform to do that to allow people to work in a remote fashion, and actually allow them to react to or be able to manage the rapid spike in incoming demand in that area.
· Indonesia nurses battling COVID-19 anxious over pay cuts, delayed bonuses →
After they demanded for better protective gear, they are more well-equipped these days.
The New York Times
· A Latter-Day Rip Van Winkle Emerges, Blinking, Into the Post-Virus World →
And it was true: In his first days out, Mr. Thorson found himself in demand, the subject of intense curiosity.
· Commentary: The future economy has arrived. It’s mostly digital and contact-free →
Cloud connectivity on demand will ensure remote workers have sufficient bandwidth, split tunnelling will optimise networks and remote gateways will help companies add numbers to remote working teams quickly without losing performance.
· 8@eight: ASX set to open higher on Wall Street gains; all eyes on GDP →
It was propped up by resource heavyweights BP and BHP as commodity prices rose on the prospect of increased demand and - in the case of oil- more OPEC production cuts.
The New York Times
· Was That a Firecracker or a Gunshot? Unpredictability on America’s Streets →
Mr. Chauvin was ultimately charged with third-degree murder, but the demonstrations of fury triggered by the encounter have shown no signs of abating, with some protesters demanding the arrests of three other Minneapolis officers at the scene.