Dementia trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Dementia warning: The personality change that may be an early sign of the brain condition →
When nerve cells in the frontal and/or temporal lobes (on either side of the brain) die due to frontotemporal dementia, chemical pathways become lost.
· New guidelines aim to help people with dementia stay safe if they get lost →
University of Alberta researchers have developed a new guideline to help people with dementia stay safe if they get lost, based partly on the experiences of those who are living with the condition.
· ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACAD) CEO Stephen Davis on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As many of you are aware, AAIC is an extremely influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science.
The New York Times
· Kathleen Duey, a Mentoring Children’s Book Author, Dies at 69 →
She had struggled with dementia in recent years, said Karen A. Bale, a novelist who was Ms. Duey’s close friend and collaborator.
The New York Times
· Trump Says He ‘Aced’ a Cognitive Test. What Does That Really Mean? →
“The way our president is having a conversation about mental health is not helpful,” said Dr. Jason Karlawish, a dementia researcher at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Miriam Margolyes stars in this short play by Louise Coulthard, exploring dementia in lockdown.
· Kate and William stunned as pensioner swears at royal couple 'You did a s****y job!' →
The couple also met senior care assistant Harriet Boobyer, Shire Hall's dementia care coordinator, and chef Carys Davies, who had both chatted to the royals during their virtual visit in May.
· Biden asks reporter if he's a 'junkie' in testy exchange over cognitive decline →
Mr Trump, 74, has challenged Mr Biden, 77, to take the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, used to test dementia, as the question of cognitive decline has become a focus for both candidates in the 2020 election.
· John Hume funeral: Tributes paid to Northern Irish hero who ‘never lost faith in peace’ →
Hume, a Derry politician feted around the world as a peacemaker, died on Monday at the age of 83 after a long battle with dementia.
· Eisai Co Ltd (ESALF) Management on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
There are 50 million people in the world living with dementia today.