|direct democracy||Doğrudan demokrasi|
|liberal democracy||Liberal demokrasi|
|parliamentary democracy||Parlamenter demokrasi|
|social democracy||Sosyal demokrasi|
|transition to democracy||Demokrasiye geçiş|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Belarus Could Become Europe’s Next Nightmare →
He knows that this would invite further sanctions from the EU and high-minded lectures from Brussels, Berlin and other Western capitals about human rights and democracy.
· Groundbreaking on Hindu temple proof Modi is transforming India →
The ceremony in northern India on Wednesday represents a signal victory for Modi and Hindu nationalists in their quest to transform the nation - a vast, multireligious democracy founded on secular ideals - into a state dominated by the Hindu majority.
· Jeff Bezos sells $3.1 billion of Amazon shares after fortunes soar amid pandemic →
“And we want to make sure that the extraordinary power and wealth that you’ve been able to amass is not used against the interests of democracy and human rights around the world and not against the free market at home.”
· US ambassador visits Thai clean-tech company Equator Pure Nature →
At a Harry Potter-themed rally, dubbed “Harry Potter versus You-Know-Who or He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named”, anti-government demonstrators at Bangkok’s Democracy Monument demanded changes to Thailand’s revered monarchy and called for curbs to its power, in an unusually frank public outburst.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Sale: Latest Mekong Review and HKFP keyring with free local delivery – 100 copies only →
The long-time democracy activist, author of Liberate Hong Kong, see the law as a litmus tests for democracies.
· Minneapolis will not put dismantling of police department on November ballot →
“We talk about living in a democracy, but if you really want to be democratic, sometimes it’s damn near impossible.
· Proposal to disband Minneapolis police blocked from ballot →
“That is not democracy.
· Editorial Roundup: US →
What it needs now is a shot of confidence in its most basic process, voting, to shore up the integrity of its most basic value, democracy.
· Conservation & Sustainability →
So things are, I think, a little bit better than that, but I just have seen the courage, not just of elected officials but everyday Americans, dealing with a crisis that we never asked to come, with an economy tanking, and then, finally, this opportunity to build a multiracial democracy.