· The GEO Group's (GEO) CEO George Zoley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now when you talk about the election, or the potential rebound from the election, you're referring to a potential loosening of immigration policies or what is it that if were a democratic suite for example, what is it that you see happening in the political scenario that would work in your favor?
· Trump voters haven't been driven by racism. If anything, it has repelled them. →
This year, he’s running neck-and-neck with his Democratic rival among seniors.
· Trump plays a now-familiar role in critical coronavirus talks: observer →
Trump has had no contact with the two lead Democratic negotiators — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer — and deferred to his aides on the substance of a bill.
· Joe Biden Can Make History in Ways That Have Nothing to Do With His VP Pick →
When the Democratic kingmaker South Caroline Rep. Jim Clyburn was on the PBS Newshour last week and was asked whether he thought that Joe Biden should pick a Black woman as his running mate, as many of his other supporters are asking him to do, the conversation took a surprising turn.
· Who is Letitia James? New York's first black AG who hopes to take down the NRA →
After entering politics and sitting on City Council as member for the 35th Council District in Brooklyn for almost 10 years, her path to higher office was cemented when she defeated former state Senator Daniel Squadron to become the Democratic nominee for public advocate of the New York.
The China Post
· Investigation finds violations in controversial parole case →
GOP lawmakers previously called on Northam to issue a moratorium on the release of certain inmates by the board, which the Democratic governor rejected.
· Trump says Biden's comment to journalist was 'great insult to black community' →
the Democratic presidential nominee said.
· Democrats try new tack in blocking Trump from corrupting our election →
As part of the talks over the economic rescue package, Democratic leaders met with DeJoy on Wednesday and told him reversing those changes are critical to getting a deal on that package.
· Thanks to Trumpism, the Republican Party is beyond redemption →
Our democratic system requires rule of law.
The Wall Street Journal
· Language, Race and the Totalitarian Impulse →
But why has democratic America become so vulnerable to “correct speak,” something which in the end didn’t succeed even in beleaguered Poland?