· Man points hunting bow at Salt Lake City protesters →
One person died and two others were struck in a shooting amid demonstrations in Indianapolis, Indiana, Saturday, police said.
· Federal prosecutors charge 3 In Molotov cocktail attacks during New York protests →
LAS VEGAS — As the sky darkened Saturday evening, the demonstration grew larger.
The New York Times
· Beijing Threatens Hong Kong's Companies and Workers →
This latest round of demonstrations in Hong Kong has been fueled largely by China’s ruling Communist Party move this month to impose new national security legislation for Hong Kong.
· Trump postpones 'outdated' G7 summit, seeks to extend the invitation list →
The decision to postpone the G7 summit is a retreat for Trump, who had sought to host the group of major industrialized countries in Washington as a demonstration that the United States was returning to normal after the coronavirus epidemic, which has killed more than 103,000 Americans to date.
The China Post
· Police cars burn, windows shatter as protests roil New York →
Earlier in the day, de Blasio had expressed solidarity with demonstrators upset about police brutality, but promised an independent review of demonstrations Friday night in which a mob set fire to a police van and battered police cruisers with clubs and officers beat people with batons.