Demonstrator в новостях
|technology demonstrator||Демонстратор технологий|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Beirut explosion: Protesters tear-gassed after trying to storm Lebanon's parliament as anger grows over port blast →
Security forces confronted protesters outside parliament on Thursday night after small group of demonstrators burned objects and hurled rocks at police.
· Lebanese police tear gas anti-government protesters in wake of devastating blast →
Lebanese security forces late Thursday fired tear gas to disperse dozens of anti-government demonstrators angered by a cataclysmic blast widely seen as the most shocking expression yet of their government's incompetence.
The New York Times
· Homeland Security Chief Defends Deployments in Portland →
Videos have also captured agents clubbing a Navy veteran who stood peacefully and firing rubber bullets at demonstrators.
· Macron says aid to blast-stricken Lebanon won't go to 'corrupt hands' →
There was a small protest near an entrance to parliament in central Beirut with some demonstrators burning objects on the street, footage from local broadcasters showed.
· Beirut explosion: 16 people arrested over Lebanon port blast →
Earlier in the day, Mr Macron was mobbed by demonstrators and residents of Beirut who implored him to take action against the capital’s leaders.
· Utah protesters face charges with potential life sentence →
SALT LAKE CITY — Some Black Lives Matter protesters in Salt Lake City could face up to life in prison if they’re convicted of splashing red paint and smashing windows during a protest, a potential punishment that stands out among demonstrators arrested around the country and one that critics say doesn’t fit the alleged crime.
· Lebanon detains 16 in Beirut port blast probe, Cyprus questions ship's owner →
Members of the army hold back demonstrators, expressing anger with the government negligence that allegedly contributed to Tuesday's explosion.Credit:Getty
· Guernsey police ridiculed for recruitment advert featuring cars chases and armed raids despite low crime rate →
Demonstrators protest outside the Tate Modern in London over proposed job losses in the wake of the Covid-19 lockdown.
· Femicide in Turkey is rising. If you took part in #ChallengeAccepted, you need to amplify the cause you overlooked →
While the protest kept going and ended peacefully in Istanbul, police brutally attacked demonstrators in Izmir, on Turkey’s Aegean coast, and detained 16 protesters.
· Public-Health Measures Keep Dissent Alive →
This was billed as a “Day of Freedom,” with the demonstrators chanting: “We are the second wave!”