· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Global death toll passes 350,000; Authorities investigate 30-year-old's death in COVID-free Queensland town →
Deputy Chief Medical Officer Paul Kelly says the man's death is a reminder that no one is immune to the serious disease.
The New York Times
· Trump Arrives in Cape Canaveral in Search of a New Heroic Narrative →
Dava J. Newman, a former deputy NASA administrator under Mr. Obama who now teaches at the M.I.T., said the achievement of Wednesday’s launch was “really a result of all of the great work over the past decade across multiple administrations and Congresses.”
· Tory anger at Dominic Cummings grows as dozens of MPs defy Boris Johnson →
Rowena Mason Deputy political editor
· ‘Make the rich pay for Covid-19’: Effigies of Dominic Cummings and Sir Richard Branson hung from Salford bridge →
Violent imagery denounced by deputy mayor
· Floundering Boris leaves no doubt: our PM is a showman out of his depth →
Nor could he explain the difference between deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries’s clear instructions to stay at home and the supine advice of several cabinet ministers who had insisted that maybe having to look after your own child constituted exceptional circumstances.
· Ferragamo calls back Norsa to help weather COVID storm →
In a statement on Wednesday, the company said Norsa had been appointed to the board as executive deputy chairman as part of plans to change governance at the fashion house.
· Prosafe SE (PRSEY) CEO Jesper Kragh Andresen on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Stig Christiansen – Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
· Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN) CEO George Hager on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In particular I'd like to thank Health and Human Services Secretary, Azar; and Deputy Secretary Hargan, for engaging with industry leaders to better understand our needs on the ground, as we fight this deadly virus together.
· Rod Rosenstein slated to testify before Senate Judiciary Committee →
Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.