|design and construction||設計・施工|
· Peter Schiff: The Rising Stock Market Is Not A Sell Signal For Gold →
This is by design.
· How to find the hope in bad news →
Meanwhile, Germany unveiled a formidable coronavirus recovery package – €130bn of tax cuts and spending measures designed to steer the country out of recession.
· Mitron app, so-called desi TikTok alternative, is officially back on Google Play Store →
Launched by home-grown company OneTouch AppLabs, Remove China Apps was designed to identify the country of origin of apps installed on Android smartphones and also delete them all in one go.
· Mirum implements Marketing Automation solution for NIIT →
Part of WPP network, Mirum India is a digital agency with a pan-India footprint offering services in the areas of business transformation (transformation strategy, opportunity identification, new product development), experience design (solution planning and prototyping, design and development, platform integration and management), as well as commerce activation (campaign and media planning, campaign creation, conversion optimisation and management).
· Coronavirus: Should you be wearing a face mask? →
The move is designed to prevent an upsurge in coronavirus infections as the country continues to relax lockdown measures, with non-essential shops also being allowed to reopen from 15 June.
· Gap's (GPS) CEO Sonia Syngal on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This brand new, highly-additive and sustainably designed assortment is the first new age segment to the brand since 1990.
· Tens of thousands of council workers in NSW in line for pay rises →
Local Government NSW president Linda Scott said the proposed deal for council staff was designed to help ensure they played their part in keeping money flowing through the economy, and saving jobs.
· Sony’s unannounced WH-1000XM4 headphones, successor to the fantastic XM3s, leak in full glory →
Sony seems to have taken user feedback very seriously when supposedly designing the XM4s.
· World Environment Day: 10 best reusable produce bags to keep your fruit and veg secure without the plastic waste →
All of them have a label designed to attach price stickers to, if the supermarket operates a self-weighing system.
· World Environment Day: 8 best reusable lunchboxes that will help you reduce plastic waste →
Size-wise, we wanted a compact and efficient design, something that wasn’t too bulky or heavy or would take up too much room in our bags.