|despite the fact||事実にもかかわらず|
· McKesson Corporation (MCK) CEO Brian Tyler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Despite the uncertainty brought on by the pandemic, our focus is on executing against what is within our control and that execution really underpinned our strong finish to the quarter, as customer demand began to improve from the troughs we experienced in April and May.
· Mastercard: Under $300 Would Be Nice →
However, we think that despite the rebound in shares, there is opportunity here.
· Michigan Legislature cancels session after senator’s test →
He said he tested positive despite having taken “reasonable precautions.” Videos show him wearing a mask during several committee meetings last week and the week before.
· SunCoke Energy Inc. (SXC) CEO Mike Rippey on Q2 2020 Results-Earnings Call Transcript →
Despite these volume concessions, Indiana Harbor volumes were higher than the prior year period, which was expected given the increased volumes from the rebuilt ovens.
· Bob Willis Trophy: Middlezsex build lead over Surrey after Tim Murtagh five-for →
And, despite the efforts of Surrey's 20-year-old slow left-armer Daniel Moriarity on his first-class debut, Middlesex will fancy their chances of beating their traditional rivals on a pitch that is starting to take more spin and also showing some signs of inconsistent bounce.
· EMCOR Group, Inc. (EME) CEO Tony Guzzi on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our Electrical Construction segment had strong operating income margins of 7.2%, despite having a 21.7% decrease in revenues as they were more significantly impacted by the mandated shutdowns than our Mechanical Construction segment was, and further, the Electrical Construction segment is more exposed to the volatility caused by oil and gas exposure in this segment.
· 'We have to remain optimistic', popular Liverpool restaurant makes big changes to help it survive →
Candice Fonseca, owner of Delifonseca, said: “As an independent restaurant and retailer, we’ve found lockdown to be incredibly tough, despite being able to trade throughout with the addition of online orders and more recently the reopening of our food hall.
· Liverpool enter uncharted waters but Jurgen Klopp has plan to stay ahead of chasing pack →
Despite the Reds winning the title by 18 points last term - with a 25-point buffer prior to the restart - Klopp and his backroom staff are still of the belief that small margins can make the big differences.
· UK coronavirus cases experience highest daily increase since June →
It comes as the government admits the latest round of local lockdown rules have not yet been carried into law despite being brought into force four days prior.
· World Snooker Championship: Allen 'on guard' against first round upset at Sheffield →
Despite having played with no spectators present at both The Championship League and the Tour Championship at the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes, the former Masters champion expects a very different experience when he steps out to play in the biggest event on the calendar.