|despite all||Her şeye rağmen|
|despite having||Sahip olmasına rağmen|
|despite losing||Kaybetmesine rağmen|
|despite not||Olmamasına rağmen|
|despite the fact||Gerçeğe rağmen|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Congress opposes Karnataka's decision to name Bengaluru flyover after Veer Savarkar →
The Congress said naming of the bridge after Veer Savarkar was taken, despite opposition, and questioned Savarkar’s contribution to Karnataka and Bengaluru.
· Bulls Vs. Bears: We Share Our Views →
Our Verdict: We believe this is an idea that will gain serious traction should the markets start testing the lows or if the unemployment numbers remain stubborn despite repeated interventions.
· 10 REITs One Year Later - Part 2 →
A resident at Camden's high-rise community in St. Petersburg, Florida wanted to do something special for his wife's birthday and despite the stay-at-home order.
· Government putting MPs' safety at risk with return to parliament next week, Speaker warns →
It was forced through in a whipped vote by Tory MPs, despite one senior Conservative accused his own government of effectively “euthanising” vulnerable MPs, with medical conditions.
· Weekly initial jobless claims hit 2.1 million →
Despite a gradual state-by-state reopening, many of the stores and restaurants that have returned to business must operate at one-quarter of their pre-coronavirus capacity, due to social distancing measures, requiring a smaller amount of staffing.
· Cummings is the symbol of a political class that knows consequences are for little people →
Despite this, donors still acquire peerages with appalling regularity; as this is a useful source of patronage, all the major parties simply look the other way.
· Premiership will not adopt World Rugby’s law trials to reduce virus risk →
The Premiership still does not have a return date with clubs not yet cleared to return to training in any form despite government guidelines saying that they can.
· Westlake Chemical Partners: A Double-Digit Yield Not Like Others MLPs →
It was also very positive to see that their operating cash flow remained strong during the first quarter of 2020 despite the economic turmoil.
· Nissan spares Sunderland plant from job cuts as Barcelona factory to close with loss of 2,800 staff →
Despite concerns over the uncertainty of Britain's trading relationship with the EU, Nissan said in March that it would go ahead with a £400m investment at the Sunderland site.
· Forced lending to cripple banks; NPAs to soar by up to 600 bps in 2 years: Fitch →
On the likely NPA pains, the report said “impaired-loans recognition will now take longer, and the more relaxed and forced lending norms means rising balance-sheet risks, despite their heightened risk aversion and the state-run banks are more at risks due to their already weak earnings and limited capital buffers.”