“Destination” in the news
|popular tourist destination|
Publications and example sentences
· Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WZZAF) CEO József Váradi on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So just last week, we made announcements of 50 new routes through these four operating bases and open some new destination markets as well.
· Boris Johnson facing mounting backlash over government's plan to quarantine travellers for 14 days →
Tory former defence secretary Liam Fox said the scheme would inflict “unnecessary economic isolation” on the UK, while his ex-cabinet colleague Theresa Villiers urged Ms Patel to suspend its introduction for a few weeks until “air bridges” to popular destinations are in place to save jobs in aviation and family holidays overseas.
· Dart Group: Coronavirus Hit Provides Entry To Reap Long-Term Rewards →
Although this target initially seemed bold, recently, there has been increased optimism surrounding airlines as plans are being made to reopen European holiday destinations in July.
· Tourists from UK, Sweden not welcome in NL as lock down eases further →
In addition, the UK and Sweden remain on the Dutch ‘banned list’ of destinations for visitors from the Netherlands because of the risk of contracting coronavirus, Rutte said.
The Wall Street Journal
· Coronavirus Pandemic Drives Unemployment Up Across U.S. Metro Areas →
The coronavirus pandemic caused unemployment to rise in every metropolitan area in the U.S. in April, the first full month of widespread stay-at-home orders and business shutdowns, hitting hardest tourist destinations and factory towns.
· Canada Goose (GOOS) CEO, Dani Reiss on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The initial impacts of the pandemic were limited to our fast-growing Asia business and travel-related demand in international destinations.
· Express, Inc. (EXPR) CEO Tim Baxter on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We were on the EXPRESSway Forward, moving with confidence and speed to our destination of long-term profitable growth.
· Germany to lift travel warning to most European countries from June 15 →
German tour operator TUI said Wednesday it would be resuming flights to popular holiday destinations, with the first flight scheduled for Portugal on June 17, according to news site Business Insider (BI).
· Cabinet secretary-led empowered group, PDC formed to attract investments to India →
“The decision will make India a more investor-friendly destination and give a fillip to the mission of Aatmanirbhar Bharat…by handholding and further smoothening investment inflows into the country.
· CF Industries: Expansion Plan And Favorable Agricultural Prospects Key In Raising Stock Price →
In the Q1 2020 earnings transcript, India and Brazil were cited as key destinations for urea imports.