|popular tourist destination||人気の観光地|
· Chorus Aviation - Not Your Typical Airline Stock →
The takeaway here is that if you believe in Air Canada's potential over the long term, and there are reasons to do so given the firm's performance prior COVID-19 and the new schedule of destinations just announced as economies re-open, you should pick Chorus Aviation for your must watch aviation stock.
· Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (CBRL) CEO Sandy Cochran on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Cracker Barrel remains one of the most differentiated brands and I believe our scratch made foods, everyday value, genuine hospitality, and the trust guests have in us to deliver on their expectations will continue to make us a preferred dining destination.
· UK air bridges with holiday destinations impossible, warn public health experts →
Public health experts and officials have warned that the idea of “air bridge” links between the UK and overseas holiday destinations may prove impossible this summer, amid continued concern over how they could operate safely.
· Zoom earnings soar as video meets become pandemic norm →
Zoom recently launched a philanthropic foundation with initial grants to San Jose Digital Inclusion Fund , Destination Home, the CDC Foundation , the World Health Organization and the CDE Foundation.
· The protest was peaceful — then the cops arrived →
After two miles, the protest reached its destination: Frank Ogawa Plaza in downtown Oakland.
The New York Times
· Beverly Hills, Buckhead, SoHo: The New Sites of Urban Unrest →
Downtowns became a destination again for white diners and even residents.
· Coronavirus: British embassy in Czech Republic warns expats that UK is ‘high risk’ destination for Covid-19 →
The British Embassy in Prague has warned expats that the UK is a “high risk” destination for coronavirus after the Czech Republic announced plans to allow travel to European countries.
· 'Grandfather of the gay rights movement' gets his due in 'The Deviant's War' →
Brooke Sopelsa is the editorial director of NBC Out, NBC News' LGBTQ digital destination.
· Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.'s (BBW) CEO Sharon Price John on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Importantly, the concept is one that we plan to transfer to our retail channel in the future to increase destination driven traffic when appropriate.
· Global report: Germany eases travel ban and cafe culture returns to Paris →
Germany’s foreign minister, Heiko Maas, said his government was maintaining its travel warning for non-European destinations, but from Wednesday it would issue individual advice for all Schengen-zone countries to allow holidaymakers to decide where they could safely travel this summer.