|able to destroy||破壊できる|
|attempt to destroy||破壊しよう|
|order to destroy||破壊する|
· World Hunger Day: Dual burden for India; existing under nutrition and under nutrition induced by COVID-19 →
The impact of malnutrition, especially, among Severely Acute Malnourished (SAM) children in an environment in which health & nutrition services are reduced or destroyed, the caring structures have broken down within society, and trauma is prevalent, increases.
· George Floyd death: Pressure mounts for US officers to be charged →
Authorities said some protesters destroyed a window of the precinct and sprayed graffiti on police vehicles.
The China Post
· Prices may be rising for world’s cheapest gas in Venezuela →
Maduro often accuses U.S. sanctions aimed at forcing him from power for chronic shortages and most other domestic troubles, while critics of the socialist government blame years of corruption and mismanagement that’s destroyed its oil industry.
· 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' takes an ABC victory lap before heading to Disney+ →
It went into virtual alternate worlds, replaced characters with robot versions of themselves, headed into the future to stop the Earth from being destroyed and then spent an entire season in space.
The Wall Street Journal
· Human Absurdity Stock: Not Depleted →
“Our capital stock hasn’t been destroyed,” Mr. Hassett said.
· Listen: It’s a Small World Health Organization →
Health systems were destroyed in many parts of the world, and there were outbreaks of all sorts of infectious diseases that needed to be brought under control.
· An hourly home-sharing startup in San Francisco finds itself in the city's crosshairs →
Still, his latest fight, with the city of San Francisco, may well destroy his business if he doesn’t win it and quickly.
The China Post
· PG&E’s bankruptcy trial opens with attacks on voting process →
Will Abrams, a survivor of a deadly 2017 wildfire blamed on PG&E’s rickety electrical grid, and Francis Scarpulla, a lawyer representing a Northern California hospital destroyed in a 2018 fire, launched their attacks while questioning an executive for the firm that oversaw the voting.
The New York Times
· Larry Kramer, Prophet and Pussycat →
That novel foresaw the way promiscuity, fueled by alcohol, drugs and self-hatred, was destroying the greatest part of gayness and would soon devastate gay men themselves.
· Uber is scrapping tens of thousands of Jump bikes during a nationwide bike shortage →
Kaminer said he was “disappointed” that Uber chose to destroy the bikes rather than repurpose them, but he also understands that it was inevitable given the nature of the deal Uber made with Lime.