|able to destroy||Yok edebilmek|
|attempt to destroy||Yok etmeye çalışmak|
|destroy all||Hepsini yık|
|not destroy||Yok etme|
|order to destroy||Imha etmek|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Raytheon, Israeli partner to build Iron Dome missile defense in U.S. →
Raytheon says the facility will produce missiles and launchers for the Iron Dome system, which has been used in Israel to intercept and destroy incoming missiles and rockets, and will help the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. allies implement the system elsewhere.
· Blow to Indian IT professionals: Trump signs executive order against hiring H-1B visa holders for federal contracts →
H-1B should be used for top highly paid talent to create American jobs, not as inexpensive labour programmes and destroy American job,” said the president who was surrounded across the Cabinet Room table with individuals campaigning against job outsourcing.
· 'I am being silenced over white feelings from a gag comic': Black comic artist on her work being pulled from newspapers →
“She is shedding light on two pandemics right now: one on race and another on COVID-19, and both are not being taken seriously while they are destroying lives.”
The New York Times
· I’m the Police Chief in Portland. Violence Isn’t the Answer. →
They broke into the building, destroyed the first-floor interior and lit fires.
· Are You Working for a “Brilliant Jerk”? – These Red Flags Tell the Tale →
They can destroy people’s self-confidence and inflict serious, lasting damage to their company.
· Wildfires Can Poison Drinking Water--Here's How Communities Can Better Prepare →
It took 86 lives and destroyed more than 18,000 structures in a matter of hours.
· Embracing the Compromises of Political Giants →
Sometimes new leaders really do destroy the work of the giants that came before them.
· Valorant Killjoy Agent release date, abilities and gameplay for new Act 2 character →
Yeah, enemies can destroy it—except I built plenty more.
· The Umbrella Academy comes back stronger than ever with briskly paced S2 →
S1 ended on a cliffhanger, after Vanya rediscovered her powers and destroyed the Moon with the acoustic energy she accumulated playing the violin in a concert at the Icarus Theater.
· Work resumes on church destroyed on 9/11 →
NEW YORK — After a three year halt due to financial problems, work resumed Monday on a Greek Orthodox church being built to replace one destroyed in the attack on the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.