Destruction en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|complete destruction||Destrucción completa|
|destruction of property||Destrucción de propiedad|
|habitat destruction||Destrucción del habitát|
|mass destruction||Destrucción masiva|
|total destruction||Destrucción total|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The New York Times
· The N.Y.P.D. Has Rejected Reform for Decades. It Can’t Anymore. →
Even as officers battled peaceful protesters in the streets, the department failed to prevent theft and the destruction of property in Midtown Manhattan, SoHo and the Bronx.
· The one constant in Trump’s presidency: Tomorrow will be worse →
On Monday, Trump retweeted a TV clip in which one of his allies, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), accused the left of “cultural genocide,” an echo of white nationalists’ claims of “white genocide,” and saying “the organizers of Black Lives Matter, who pledge allegiance to the destruction of America, have a lot more in common with the Confederate generals that they hate than they would like to admit.” This followed Trump’s “white power” retweet and another instance of his campaign allegedly appropriating Nazi symbols.
· Outcry from environmentalists as Brazil fires official monitoring deforestation →
Bolsonaro put the army in charge of efforts to curb deforestation in May after last year’s fires pushed destruction to the highest level in 11 years.
The China Post
· Brazil sacks official after soaring June deforestation data →
Bolsonaro also put the Army in charge of efforts to curb deforestation in May after last year’s fires pushed destruction to the highest level in 11 years.
· IEA OMR Notes Demand Drop Was Less Than Expected, Paving Way For An Easier Recovery →
What's clear though is that demand destruction was not as bad as first feared, and because global oil inventories are lower on an absolute level the path to recovery is easier.
· DeSean Jackson’s Blind Spot—And Mine →
I learned that just because I’m aware of the destruction caused by racism, that doesn’t mean I’m automatically sensitive to other forms of racism, or in this case, anti-Semitism.
· U.S. Posts Record Monthly Budget Gap on Small-Business Relief →
The U.S. posted its worst-ever budget deficit in June as federal government spending more than tripled from a year earlier in a bid to mitigate the economic destruction caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
· A new NFL team name isn’t a revolution, but it might be a sign of one →
Let’s hope changing the name of a football team isn’t the most significant development in the aftermath of Floyd’s death, because that should be true racial equality, a complete destruction of the systems that have prevented African Americans and other racial minorities from being on the same footing as white people.
· DraftKings: Possible Stirring Of Legalization In New York And BetMGM Pose Challenges →
Health crisis compounding economic destruction, spiking unemployment, and massive declines in tax revenues.