|complete destruction||Tamamen yıkım|
|destruction of property||Mülkün yıkımı|
|habitat destruction||Habitat yıkımı|
|mass destruction||Toplu yıkım|
|total destruction||Toplam yıkım|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Politics: Boris Johnson’s horrible House of Lords list →
Dominic Cummings, Mr Johnson’s most important adviser, is a libertarian revolutionary who reveres technology and creative destruction.
· In the 75 years since Hiroshima, nuclear testing killed untold thousands →
The weapons caused unparalleled destruction, snuffing out more than 150,000 lives.
· Human Rights Commission urges 'rigorous' defence of free speech at unis →
However, these portals ask citizens to report terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, espionage and foreign interference, not criticism of political parties.
· What Aussie SMEs can learn from Greeks →
Calling it a catastrophe wouldn’t even begin to describe the destruction such a disaster would cause to people’s lives.
· In pictures: Lebanon's capital in ruins after Beirut port explosion →
French President Emmanuel Macron arrived in Lebanon on Thursday, the first world leader in Beirut after the port blast that wreaked destruction across the capital, and called for the government to enact urgent reforms.
· Angry crowds in Beirut urge French President Macron to help bring change after deadly blast →
Beirut's governor estimated up to 300,000 people have been left temporarily homeless by the destruction, which he said would cost the debt-ridden country in excess of three billion dollars.
· Masha Gessen on American politics after the death of “truth” →
We already have such damage done to institutions, from the corruption of the Justice Department to the destruction of regulatory agencies to the dismantling of all oversight systems in the government itself.
· Heavy Rains Wreak Havoc on South Korea →
Critics have laid some of the blame for the destruction on the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) for failing to predict this extreme bout of rain to help the country prepare ahead of time.
· Why is Boris Johnson allowed to fail us so many times? →
The point here is that rather than giving up our weapons of mass destruction, if the world leaders responsible for “pressing the button” to launch such weapons have to remain on the surface of the planet along with the rest of humanity to face the consequences of their actions, then the probability of the weapons being deployed would be significantly reduced.
· Macron visits traumatised Lebanon after deadly mega-blast →
Beirut’s governor estimated up to 300,000 people have been left temporarily homeless by the destruction, which he said would cost the debt-ridden country in excess of three billion dollars.