|complete destruction||Tamamen yıkım|
|destruction of property||Mülkün yıkımı|
|habitat destruction||Habitat yıkımı|
|mass destruction||Toplu yıkım|
|total destruction||Toplam yıkım|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· Australians still in tents as virus slows recovery from bush fires →
“When you come back, and there’s so much destruction, everything is difficult,” she said.
· Today in Korean history →
2009 -- South Korea decides to fully participate in the U.S.-led campaign aimed at curbing the spread of weapons of mass destruction and related materials.
· 'Many will starve': locusts devour crops and livelihoods in Pakistan →
It’s the responsibility of federal government to help farmers against such destruction, but the federal government didn’t take it seriously.
· Australia begins wide-ranging enquiry into deadly bushfires →
“The tragic loss of life, the destruction of homes, the significant loss of livestock and millions of hectares of forest has been devastating and continues to deeply affect people and their recovery,” Mark Binskin, chair of the inquiry, said in an emailed statement .
· Eavesdropper: The reality is much different →
Unfortunately, today’s capitalism does not have a Schumpeterian appetite for creative destruction.
· Responding to the Covid economy Part 1: Understanding supply and demand shocks — Ong Kian Ming →
The consequences of such negative supply shocks is a contraction of production, some destruction of production capacity and the disruption of the supply chain.
· A Covid-19 fatali-tea: How Subang Jaya’s Boba Street bubble burst →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 — Covid-19 has left a wide swathe of destruction in its wake, both here in Malaysia and worldwide.
· Australia’s ‘failing’ environmental laws will fuel further public health crises, Nobel laureate warns →
It says animal welfare and destruction of habitat were at the heart of the Covid-19 crisis and protection of nature was necessary to “prevent further and potentially even more deadly pandemics”.
· 'Hitler's alligator' dies in Moscow at age of 84 →
Long-lived reptile named Saturn survived destruction of Berlin Zoo in WWII bombing raid and was gifted to Russia
· Cyclone Amphan: Water supply restored, Haldia units normalise operations →
Located about 150 km from here, Haldia, the port town in East Midnapore district, witnessed destruction of the cyclonic storm as electric poles and communication lines had been blown away by gusting winds.