Destruction trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|complete destruction||Hủy diệt hoàn toàn|
|destruction of property||Hủy hoại tài sản|
|habitat destruction||Hủy hoại môi trường sống|
|mass destruction||Hủy diệt hàng loạt|
|total destruction||Hủy diệt hoàn toàn|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Fox’s Carlson criticizes ex-writer, ‘self-righteous’ critics →
He added, though, that “we should also point out to the ghouls now beating their chests in triumph at the destruction of a young man that self-righteousness also has its costs.
· Time For Caution (My Little Conglomerate 2020 H1 Update) →
Time will tell if massive central bank liquidity and retail speculative furor is enough to offset the COVID-related destruction to the demand-side economy, and the secular de-globalization coming from a renewed US-China animosity and an everyone-for-themselves mentality in the rest of the world.
· Brazil sacks official after soaring June deforestation data →
Bolsonaro also put the Army in charge of efforts to curb deforestation in May after last year’s fires pushed destruction to the highest level in 11 years.
The New York Times
· Tucker Carlson to Take ‘Long-Planned’ Vacation After Writer’s Resignation →
He said that Mr. Neff “has paid a very heavy price” for his behavior, “but we should also point out to the ghouls now beating their chests in triumph at the destruction of a young man, that self-righteousness also has its costs.”
The New York Times
· The N.Y.P.D. Has Rejected Reform for Decades. It Can’t Anymore. →
Even as officers battled peaceful protesters in the streets, the department failed to prevent theft and the destruction of property in Midtown Manhattan, SoHo and the Bronx.
· The one constant in Trump’s presidency: Tomorrow will be worse →
On Monday, Trump retweeted a TV clip in which one of his allies, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), accused the left of “cultural genocide,” an echo of white nationalists’ claims of “white genocide,” and saying “the organizers of Black Lives Matter, who pledge allegiance to the destruction of America, have a lot more in common with the Confederate generals that they hate than they would like to admit.” This followed Trump’s “white power” retweet and another instance of his campaign allegedly appropriating Nazi symbols.
· Outcry from environmentalists as Brazil fires official monitoring deforestation →
Bolsonaro put the army in charge of efforts to curb deforestation in May after last year’s fires pushed destruction to the highest level in 11 years.
· IEA OMR Notes Demand Drop Was Less Than Expected, Paving Way For An Easier Recovery →
What's clear though is that demand destruction was not as bad as first feared, and because global oil inventories are lower on an absolute level the path to recovery is easier.
· DeSean Jackson’s Blind Spot—And Mine →
I learned that just because I’m aware of the destruction caused by racism, that doesn’t mean I’m automatically sensitive to other forms of racism, or in this case, anti-Semitism.