Detain в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Uighur model sends rare video from Chinese detention →
Rare footage taken inside a Chinese detention centre has given further insight into the conditions faced by the country’s predominantly Muslim Uighur minority when they are detained.
· Public Health England issues rare alert over illicit prescription drugs →
Another man said he was detained in a mental health hospital after taking T-20s, which he bought for £1 each.
· Protests live updates: Minneapolis mayor says city working to pair new police officers with ‘the right role models’ →
Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) sent a letter to the Department of Homeland Security and the Secret Service on Tuesday demanding information about an incident that played out last week near the Mall, where two mothers say uniformed federal officers held them at gunpoint and detained them without explanation.
· Why the Kremlin cares about protests on the other side of Russia →
“When the governor was detained, it was like a match that ignited the fire,” he said.
· Astonishing find by police who stopped two cars at random on a Tuesday night →
Knowsley Targeted Inspector Jon Coote said to the ECHO : “Thanks to the eagle eyes of our officers on patrol last night we were able to detain people and seize a quantity of drugs, cash and a knife.
· Autistic man detained by NHS for 14 years to be released →
More than 600 autistic people are being detained by the NHS, up from 295 in 2015
· India revoked Kashmir’s autonomy a year ago. What has happened since then? →
The government also surged paramilitary troops, instituted months of communications blackouts and curfews, and detained thousands of political leaders.
The Japan Times
· Malaysia police raid Al Jazeera’s office, seize computers →
Malaysian authorities also detained a Bangladeshi man interviewed in the documentary after revoking his work permit, and said they will deport him for criticizing the government over its handling of undocumented migrants.
· Secret footage shows Uighur man’s detention inside Chinese prison →
Rare footage and text messages secretly sent by a detained Uighur man show chilling evidence of human rights violations by China, as global scrutiny of the situation in Xinjiang grows.
· Meet David: born in France, raised in Belgium, facing removal to the DRC →
Some of them make the news when they suddenly disappear from school, are detained and sometimes deported.