|ability to detect||検出する能力|
|able to detect||検出できる|
|difficult to detect||検出が難しい|
|used to detect||検出に使用|
· Amazon unveils 'Dash Cart' shopping trolleys that know what customers are buying →
A screen near the handle lists what is being charged, and the trolley can detect when something is taken out and have it removed from the bill.
· Hogan warns of ‘flagrant’ violations as coronavirus cases tick upward in D.C. region →
Virginia Beach has reported 817 cases since the start of the pandemic, with 40 percent of all the city's cases being detected in the past two weeks.
· Former nursing assistant at VA hospital in West Virginia to plead guilty in deaths of seven veterans →
The families blamed hospital leaders for not detecting a pattern in the deaths sooner.
· Government may not repay 200 Centrelink debts raised using ‘unlawful’ method →
Before 2015, Centrelink only issued about 20,000 debts a year through a mostly manual process in which staff would first seek payslips or bank statements after detecting a large discrepancy between a person’s fortnightly reported income and annual ATO pay data.
· Afghanistan faces 'catastrophe' as COVID-19 cases grow: Afghan Red Crescent Society →
But it was expanding mobile health teams and adding thousands of community volunteers to try and detect and prevent the disease, which it said it expected to spread over coming weeks.
· Working from home: How to keep your space clean according to a hygiene expert →
It only takes three and a half hours to charge and the head can detect what floor is beneath it to adjust the motor and battery to give you the best deep-clean.
· Trump desperately tries to turn schools into a political win — as he accuses the left of playing politics →
In Orange County, where new cases are being detected at 30 times the per-population daily rate seen in the European Union, the school board voted Monday to allow local districts to reopen — without efforts as robust as those above.
· Scientists see 'incredibly fast and faint' afterglow coming from deeper in space than ever before →
The afterglow came from a short gamma-ray burst that is the second most-distant of those SGRBs ever detected, and the first where astronomers could see the optical afterglow that followed.
· Airbus Deliveries Fall By 50% →
Indeed, a single month does not make a trend, but by closely tracking the order and cancellations activity, we always will be a step earlier in detecting trends and will have detailed insight into customers' appetite to order and take delivery of aircraft, and we can even track it by type as well as the jet maker's ability to reach any set sales target.